Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back to Baking


I've been slacking. You can see it in my posts. What happened to the baked goods? What's up with cabbage rolls? That's cooking. That's not...science! I should be reading my pharmacology book. Calcium channel blockers? Beta blockers? Angiotensin huh? I'm lost. And it's week 3 (or is it week 4?) of the quarter and it was just two days ago that I finally removed the plastic from my Physical Assessment book. So, it's back to work....tomorrow. Next week I'll be starting the real clinicals. Am I nervous? Nah! Let's bake! These are probably some of the best chocolate chip (well, technically "chunk") cookies I've ever made or eaten. Here HERE click here for the recipe. Go ahead. Try and find a better recipe. I challenge you.

1 comment:

FreeSeatUpgrade said...

Well, at least you're still smoking hot!

(Cue cute theme song)